Lebanon Health Care Law Attorneys
In Lebanon County, individuals and health care providers seek out the law firm of Reilly, Wolfson, Sheffey, Schrum and Lundberg, LLP, because of our skill and experience when it comes to handling all types of health care law matters.
To learn more about how we can help you, we encourage you to contact our offices to schedule an appointment.
Our Lebanon health care law attorneys handle a wide variety of health care law matters, including:
- Representing solo physicians to large medical practices and hospitals
- Contractual issues involving labor, employment, personnel, and staffing
- HIPAA compliance and other regulatory compliance
- Regulatory matters
- Fraud and abuse compliance issues
- Shaping policies from a health care law perspective
- Helping hospitals rewrite bylaws
- Helping nursing homes and assisted living facilities with guardianship proceedings, powers of attorney and related matters
- Medicaid and Medicare issues
Whether you need help negotiating a contract with an insurance provider, or you require assistance with health regulatory concerns, we can help you. Our firm has years of experience in health care law with a solid foundation that allows us to inform hospitals with staffing issues and credentialing and privileges. We can also help with disciplinary matters before administrative and licensing boards and can represent physicians and health care entities in the formation and merger of their practices.
We have considerable experience handling transactional work in health care law as well, including the buying, selling and merger of practices, and dealing with related regulatory issues. From working with ambulance companies to helping nursing homes and hospitals merge, dissolve, or negotiate asset purchases, our goal is to help navigate health care issues that will benefit our community.
To learn more about the scope of our health law legal services, contact an experienced attorney at Reilly, Wolfson, Sheffey, Schrum and Lundberg, LLP, in Lebanon.
Our Health Law Attorneys: Frederick S. Wolfson, Michelle R. Calvert